Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Couples Attended PCF-Horizon Anniversary
by Pastor Sandy



They made my night! Others were ecstatic about the anniversary; I was ecstatic about them.

Three couples from the target area, including their children, attended the 12th anniversary of PCF-Horizon, the church helping me in the Sampaloc church planting. It was very timely also that Ptr. Manric gave a vision of a daughter church in Sampaloc. I asked the families to stand up to show to everyone that the vision is slowly taking fruit.

Kindly lay your hands on these people as you pray, because they (including some of their college children) may be the future leaders of the church. Pray that the Spirit will continue to convict them to obedience and that their faith in Jesus will grow leaps and bounds so they may be useful to the Master. These are the people I’m counting on for the birth of the church.

This Saturday night, we will have a Couple’s Fellowship. I will lead a discussion based on the Biblical Design of Marriage by Clem Guillermo (in VCD). This will also be the time that I want to challenge them to make more commitment to the vision of the church. Please pray for strong bonding, and that they will join me in fulfilling the vision.

Source: August Newsletter of the Sampaloc Church Planting Ministry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home